Where Attorneys, Individuals and Corporate Clients
Intersect and Connect to Create Success
What sets Jus-Law apart?
The depth of its sophisticated and variegated offering, coupled with the simplicity and security
of the user experience for both the attorneys and their clients who engage on our platform.
Together with Jus-Law’s Advisory Board of the most credentialed international attorneys, financiers, legislative authors, business executives and legal writers working in the United States and abroad, CEO O’Brien and the Jus-Law team are delivering a client-centric revolution in advancing access to best-in-class legal counsel for nearly every legal need imaginable with its unprecedented technology.
Jus-Law was created by Founder, Chairman & CEO Beatrice O’Brien. With more than 25 years of experience as an attorney working on three continents, she identified an urgent need to make the legal process more accessible, manageable, secure and trustworthy for individual clients and large enterprises alike.
A major goal of the Advisory Board is to make communication through Jus-Law seamless. Whether general counsel at a major corporation seeks advisory in a narrow area of the law, a small business needs contract assistance or an individual is pursuing legal advice for wills and trusts or family law, or a plaintiff or defendant in a civil or criminal matter, Jus-Law provides a seamless interface to identify exactly the right attorney and engage in communication within 24 hours.
- Full legal documents can even be signed online via secure electronic or voice signature technology – all from your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Our proprietary app Jus-Law offers the convenience of having a law firm on demand 24/7. With Jus-Law, you truly can take the law into your own hands 24/7.
- Jus-Law does far more than just answer basic legal questions or generate simple documents that may not offer you the full protections of attorney counsel. It is a legal network that delivers law firm services to you on a secure and transparent platform. Jus-Law offers immediate access to attorney counsel on your schedule, saving you time, expense, delays and stress.
- Jus-Law is cost effective and efficient. Simply register on the site via laptop, desktop, tablet, smartphone or android device and complete a form to describe your exact legal needs. Then, qualified Jus-Law attorneys affiliated with both large and small firms throughout the United States will review and compete for your bid.
- Have a contract question? Speak to a contract attorney. Need a tax issue answered quickly? Video conference with a tax attorney in the state you designate or with the corporate counsel desired. Concerned regarding family law, personal injury or an arrest? Ask a legal expert in that exact practice area. With Jus-Law, client questions are answered only by a highly qualified practicing attorney. The process is user-friendly: bid out legal work (whether simple or complex), select from a list of the precisely qualified attorneys you requested and engage with the lawyer of your choosing in the mode of your choice (text, email, phone or video).
- Large organizations and corporations have frequent and rapidly evolving legal needs while law firm fees can quickly erode departmental or project budgets. In addition, a high attrition rate at corporate law firms often translates as inconsistent counsel from firms on retainer, creating an excessive burden on in-house counsel.
- For small businesses, law firm retainer fees for limited service can cripple expansion and limit profitability while paying a local attorney hourly to review or draw up simple documents can become extremely costly, even as a business grows.
- Jus-Law solves these challenges and restores balance. Seek exactly the counsel you need – whenever you need it. Choose your fee schedule and secure trusted counsel from an expert practicing attorney that will help you grow your business, execute sales and deliver client agreements. Further, you can continue to contact your exact attorney whenever you wish on the Jus-Law platform.
- Expand your client base
- Capitalize on your firm’s capabilities
- Auto-populate a client’s information in each document
- Know when clients view & signs documents
- Manage documents and client communications safely and efficiently
- Communicate with and refer other professionals to work with a client
- Chat and video conferencing access to attorneys across numerous practice areas
- Work on a secure platform from any location with Internet access. Secure digital signatures to quickly finalize documents and validate contracts.
- Jus-Law offers immediate translation of confusing, arcane legal language upon the upload of a document and provides guidance regarding the exact type of attorney needed to manage a particular challenge.
- Jus-Law keeps you informed and on the pulse of your industry regarding regulatory updates in real time, helping your organization remain compliant and mitigating potential legal risks.
- Jus-Law ensures access to the legal counsel you need – exactly when you need it.
The Jus-Law team of internationally accomplished attorneys, corporate executives, finance and banking authorities, regulatory authors and international business experts. The Jus-Law Advisory Board delivers world-class legal guidance and has legal, regulatory and business experience in international markets spanning North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
No other enterprise is as diverse, credible, credentialed and broadly versed in the elements of the law that inform the current world market. Such a perspective is priceless in implementing solutions, delivering service and qualifying the attorneys and law firms invited to offer service through the Jus-Law platform.
Beatrice O’BrienFOUNDER CHAIRMAN & CEO
From the High Courts of England and Australia to top Wall Street firms, Founder, Chairman and CEO Beatrice O’Brien brings more than 25 years of legal industry experience to the table. CEO O’Brien understands the complex nexus of global business and law that only an international lens can provide. CEO O’Brien was the first Fiji Indian attorney working at Wall Street law firm Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft.
Born in Suva in the Fiji Islands, CEO O’Brien was educated in Australia and became an (attorney) solicitor and barrister in the New South Wales Supreme Court. A facile legal mind has allowed her to develop a diverse depth of practice in litigation, corporate real estate, banking and tax law having worked in the UK and the US on some of the largest reorganization and restructuring cases in corporate history.
Ever the innovator, CEO O’Brien founded and leads Attorney Placements International (API), a global legal search, recruitment and consulting firm that facilitates law firm mergers and acquisitions moving entire legal practice groups to new firms and placing partners and associates with high-profile international clients. As an ardent educator, she has created revolutionary programs such as the New York Bar Review Quality Program which assists international attorneys in qualifying their unique skills and experience to practice in the US market.
Now, Beatrice O’Brien, in founding and leading Jus-Law, is introducing technology innovations backed by an assembly of diverse professionals with the highest credentialing to offer unprecedented insight, guidance and security across the legal, pharmaceutical, health care and military clinical trials space. CEO O’Brien speaks fluent Hindi.
Oliver RamsbottomADVISORY BOARD MEMBER
A Harvard and Oxford graduate, Mr. Ramsbottom is a partner at global management consulting firm McKinsey & Company. He has extensive international business experience, having worked in London, Mainland China and Tokyo for over 25 years. Mr. Ramsbottom’s expertise includes strategy, corporate finance and business development for global enterprises and financial institutions, including private equity firms and sovereign wealth funds.
Mr. Ramsbottom speaks fluent Mandarin.
Jason StiehlADVISORY BOARD MEMBER
A noted trial attorney and litigation expert, Mr. Stiehl is a partner in Am Law 100 firm Loeb & Loeb LLP. His practice focuses on both complex consumer class defense as well as corporate espionage litigation and consulting, such as trade secrets and restrictive covenants.
Mr. Stiehl was named a “Best Lawyer” in Trade Secrets Law: The Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward White, Inc. (2019).
Jack HabertADVISORY BOARD MEMBER
A leading New York banking attorney, Mr. Habert is senior vice president of multinational investment bank Jefferies Group LLC. Mr. Habert specializes in the documentation of derivative products and the regulatory analysis of securities, commodities and insolvency issues relating to derivative products.
Uniquely qualified to offer guidance in the securities arena, Mr. Habert advised and assisted the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in drafting rules to implement various provisions of the Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform Act, including joining rules with the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) relating to the definitions of swap and security-based swap, swap and security-based swap dealers and major swap and security-based swap participants. He also drafted SEC rules relating to business conduct standards, the new platforms for trading, clearing and reporting security-based swaps and conflicts of interest in asset-backed securities.
Mr. Scott G GrubinSenior Strategic Advisor
An employment attorney with a unique multidisciplinary background, Mr. Grubin is a partner with Barton LLP in New York City where represents both executives and institutions on all aspects of employment law in litigation, arbitration, mediation, and negotiations. Nearly half of his career was on Wall Street as a senior human resources executive and in-house employment lawyer.
Mr. Grubin has been recognized as a Super Lawyer.
Fred McIntosh Jr.Senior Onboarding Consultant
Fred is an experienced attorney, serving for many years in the litigation practices of Stroock & Stroock & Lavan, LLP and Jay Goldberg, P.C. He also has extensive experience as a recruiter, with both for-profit and not-for-profit companies, providing leadership, talent evaluation and strategic planning guidance to such organizations as Heidrick & Struggles, New York City Outward Bound, and Prep for Prep. Fred received his J.D. from New York University and earned a B.S. from Tulane University.
Aaron D. CrewsDATA ANALYTICS PRACTICE & BIG DATA STRATEGY
As Littler’s first Chief Data Analytics Officer, Aaron D. Crews leads the firm’s data analytics practice and Big Data strategy. Leveraging an extensive background focused on the intersection of technology, business, and the law, Aaron’s team of lawyers, analysts, statisticians, and data scientists work with clients and case teams to harness the power of data to build superior legal strategies and improve legal outcomes. This team also advises the firm and its clients on the development, implementation, and use of analytic models, machine learning and algorithm driven technologies (often called “AI”), and using data visualization/data storytelling to enable insight, drive understanding, and extract value. Littler’s long-held dedication to innovation is exemplified in this team, and the firm is one of the first in the United States to hire a leader dedicated exclusively to data analytics and Big Data into a position in its C-Suite.
Because of his professional experience—which includes time spent as an associate and shareholder at Littler, a stint as Senior Associate General Counsel responsible for eDiscovery at Walmart (number one on the Fortune 500 list of companies), and time as General Counsel and Vice President of Strategy at an Artificial Intelligence start-up—Aaron uniquely understands the pressures clients face, and their need to leverage technology to extract maximum value from partnerships with outside counsel. The solutions offered by Littler’s Data Analytics Group are specifically designed to help alleviate these pressures and provide a demonstrable increase in the value clients derive from our services.
Aaron has lectured and published extensively on the topics of eDiscovery, Information Governance, Big Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence. He is particularly well known for bringing cutting-edge solutions to the most difficult problems faced by clients, holding a patent for some of his work.
In addition, Aaron is a member of the Firm’s Innovation Advisory Council, which is tasked with reengineering the traditional practice of law to bring to clients cost-effective and forward-thinking solutions that employ leading-edge technology, project management skills, and alternative pricing strategies. He is also a part of the team responsible for the development and rollout of the Littler Pay Equity Assessment™, and is deeply involved in the leadership of the firm’s AI and Robotics practice, its Pay Equity and OFCCP practices, and its public policy arm, the Workplace Policy Institute.
Now with Jus-Law a patented platform, bringing you the best of running your practice turnkey.
Dona ZimmermanSENIOR LEGAL EDITOR
A renowned authority on legal writing, Dona Zimmerman has more than thirty years of experience in the legal education industry. She was co-founder and vice president of PMBR, a national preparation course for the Multistate Bar Examination.
Ms. Zimmerman sold PMBR to Kaplan, a US $1.5 billion education corporation